Monday 14 October 2013

Ministerial Correspondence Referral from PM&C. C13/53132 8 September 2013 Email from the Prime Minister instigated this.

I have had a problem with Kings Cross Police Station.

The Attorney General states he can not investigate Police, However he can investigate Judges

I have been extorted, I would call it Extortion, some call it standover.

Find out more:  www.sparklingchandeliers.com.au   Abe Saffron Legacy

The police have images of the person, however my bank accounts have been emptied through this standover tactics and the police when I go to Kings Cross laugh at me.  However it's not funny when you have tried, The police say to notify them the Police events have been given and still the guy came back and back asking for the money. 
,, 

The alleged gang all links to allegedly Hells Angels the drug network.  This link would be able to be checked by the Courts looking at the exhibits in Police Vs Weatherstone an Exhibit item G original Red Book where under the alleged gang they would need this book for the rituals of intiation which occurred over the weekend to allegedly Mary Miller for one, facebook a image of wearing a 81 around the neck.  The matter I have referred to the Cheif Justice District Court however his assistance said put into Court of Appeals.  However what I am saying is that this is outlaw gang work.  

I dialled 000 on the 27 July 2011, the outlaw gang last request for money was the 11 July 2013.  The police cant see them, well if the police don't catch them then I have lost my house because I paid when I was told if you turn up to your son's engagement there will be a shooting.  Then we had kero bombs 23 December 2012, Nigeria Scam July 2012 .  This network is huge, the level of protection is huge for them as the system will show, the Original exhibit missing, the bikie that came into the Court on the 3 July 2013, and the co-incidence I opened the Juanita Nielsen murder in 2011 after researching Hells Angels from 2009 for a Museum to come to Kings Cross.

I have supplied to the police mobile numbers for the drug dealers, the intimidation by the research I have done to allegedly understand the outlaw gang that threatened my life was because I had defrauded me in 2009.  They move the money out of their name and push you to your limits.  How can you get the money when the money has just gone to allegedly the Outlaw gang.

The Police Inspector at Hurstville said to me it was the worst case he has seen from the calling of the Royal Commission into the alleged corruption within Kings Cross Police Station.  Every complaint I have made regarding the extortion has gone to Kings Cross Police Station, when the PIC are contacted they refer back to Kings Cross Police Station, when the police Professional Standards are asked they refer you to Kings Cross Police station with the more information.

I don't want to loose my house, please can you ask the Police where is my money.

You know the alleged outlaw gang make out your mad just so they can move the drug network and extort you.

I have emailed, as when I went to Police stations he would ask me why? 

On the 27 July 2011 I called 000, the extortion and standover tactics have happened since.

The  Police Kings Cross have the file, however Detective Stibbard we are still awaiting a response, the Commander at Kings Cross when the envelope was refused to be  accepted by the station asked for the material to be sent in the mail.  He refused to look at anything on Email.

The below correspondence addressed to the PM was received by PM&C and has been referred for your 
Minister's consideration. Thank you. 

Reader: Watson, Selina 
Date of letter: 12 Jul 13 21:08:59 
PMC ID: C13/53132 

Title: Mrs 
First Name: Jennifer 
Last Name: Weatherstone 
Email: take2looks@gmail.com 
Street Address: 
State: - None - 
Post Code: 2221 
Country: Australia 

The Court staff asked me to write for a Strike Force to look into this as to the alleged body of Juanita Nielsen 

Subject - The Court staff asked me to write for a Strike Force to look into this as to the alleged body of Juanita 
Nielsen Message - Situation Brothel 6/36A Darlinghurst Road, Potts Point 

I have been asking for a Police Search warrant for the alleged body of Juanita Nielsen where Detective 
Inspector Mark Howard and the Ombudsman gave the Judge powers for the police search. 

Not the correct paperwork, and under 141A Police Act the police are not co operating with the searching as 
this area of the hidden compartment will expose the alleged criminal activity of Abe Saffron, allegedly Essam 
Gerges who threatened myself and painted the wall in Room F where it would be the easiest space to get into 
the hidden compartment. 

Today I was told to go to Kings Cross Police Station as the Detectives will be searching the Brothel later today 
or over the next week Detective Dench was suggesting. It was out of her duristiction. Under 141A Police act 
where this alleged murder has been classified as Frivilious allegedly because the paperwork with the body will 
show further how this gang works. 

However, Kings Cross Police Constable Alex on the desk this afternoon about 3.30pm to 4pm said he would 
pass a note which he never wrote down and the search wasnt happening because the brothel is shut. 

I explained the compartment to the naked eye and shown to the Judge with the photos where there is a drill 
hole that was placed by this alleged gang into the compartment it runs for two nearly 3 rooms it is about 2-3 
stairs above floor level and the original floor was concreted over and raised by the fire exit by 5 stairs about. 
Total height about 7 to 8 steps 

The Court I went back to today, where the Judge Garling's assistant told me to go to Levell 4 for Search 
warrants. What I was told that the Police have not asked with the correct paperwork for the search of the 
hidden compartment that is confirmed by images and plan. 

The extortion, the nigeria Scam, the threats to murder me and the threats to my family with cars tyres slashed 
at home, cars scratched the constant people asking for money so they don't kill us is huge. Kero bombs on 
the 23 December 2012 at my home . 

The Downing Centre Court Level 4, said I needed a Strike force to look, if Kings Cross Police are not helping 
then with the evidence and I haven't changed EXTORT Q363 in my statement, I told the court however the 
police need to search this hidden compartment why? The setup's are documented for this property, the child 
prostitutes come in with the alleged gang puppets Hells Angels for most the police have arrested however Kings Cross has now some very heavy characters that have come into Kings Cross with this gang. 

I was told last night, if I asked again, the police weren't happy with what I had done to Kings Cross and the 
drug network with information for raids. 

Sammy Sweet is the right hand man for John Ibrahim, as he told me he had 
Christmas with John Ibrahim and Frank Amante. 

Sammy Sweet, was the controller within the brothel. He had told Alex to leave on the 27 July 2011 and 
terrorised me. How can you be in control when your told if you go to the police you are murdered. 

The Kings Cross Police think the brothel compartment is unnecessary however 
the information on Juanita Nielsen, the heavies that have painted the wall 
in Room F where this compartment is situated is evidence where Juanita Nielsen could be hidden. 
There is a smell in the brothel that is very strong, some say it is the smell of a shroud that is sometimes 
placed over a body. 

Within the setup evidence this gang left the calling card for the Child Prostitution case of a setup and the 
Judge would not let me put this information down. 

Sammy Sweet is on the CCTV and Police photos however Judge Garling said the two men were fine. 

Sammy Sweet moves the drug ice along Darlinghurst Road, I saw him walking to the city about 3.30pm on 
William Street this would be for a pick up. he was with another person this afternoon however I didn't know 
him. 

Sammy sweet wears a baseball cap most of the time and they change constantly. 

The Court in two places today said that this case needed a Strike Force to look where the police in kings 
Cross Station have not put the forms into the court to be signed. I have spoken with Magistrate Leah and she 
would sign it however no police have brought the paperwork. 

The Court office, said that this seems if the police do not want to search would be a position for the non 
investigating as a right for court of appeals. Thus by searching the hidden compartment will explain, 1985-6 
the brothel was the start of the Royal Commission in 1994 and the numerous setup's that have happened I 
have documented on the website www.sparklingchandeliers.com.au 

By the evidence between the VIC and the police photos, shows the VIC, by on the stand said she rang her 
manager which was not me. She changed feather boa's, she picked up her purse and her jeans prior to going 
to the police station and the tears were at the police station in the 25 minutes from when she left the brothel. 
The setup, the extortion the threats, I haven't changed my statement I could not elaborate when the threats to 
murder me were so real and from the heavy within the brothel which Judge Garling acknowledge within the 
Judgement. 

How can you be in control of anything when your threatened to be murdered for going to the police and you 
wait for the police to ask the question because otherwise you end up like Juanita Nielsen. 

The pattern, the brothel search will expose what's hidden where this item will be so valuable to the drug 
network that the police it seems in Kings Cross are allegedly assisting the drug network. 

As the Court officer said, if it blows the top off the drug network it is needed to be searched. 

I have never been so frightened and have been working on the research why Abe Saffron did this .....I do 
know that this hidden compartment will expose not just the drug network, it will like with the paperwork within 
this hidden compartment to the gang, to the overseas network of the Triads, UK, USA by the company links of 
the business agreement of the drug network. 

The murders happen so that the drug network they can deal. Like the acts of this alleged child prostitution is 
one way where if they lie enough, tell the story like the groomer said then the person is setup and the brothel 
is closed again just to hide the secret. They then allegedly are the next drug dealer on the streets 

Please, the case is over Police Vs Weatherstone however the drug network the shootings, the setup's keep 
going. 

2009 I started the research 

No comments:

Post a Comment