Friday 13 June 2014

VICKI D HOWELL FACEBOOK JFK- Truth Black listed me.

I put up my opinion on the forum JFK--Truth.

I had been laughed at by Vicki D. Howell Dallas, a flight attendent by what I was told on facebook.

It was the opinion I had, so I said I am sure to be laughed at by David Reitzes, Vicki D. Howell and Ed Cage.

I also stood up for the research from Judyth Vary Baker when they were putting her down.   Maybe the  forums are one sided for who has the delete button.  You be the Judge.

 I allege Precott Bush and the Rothschild he worked for, then the others who were affected by JFK coming into power as he destroyed the underworld with his brother RFK with 800 convictions. Prescott Bush was fuming when his friend Allan Dulles was taken from the top office in the CIA. The Banking Executive Order hit the alleged Rothschild banking world. The Union Bank is the connection with Kings Cross in 1938 which links to the alleged drug network I write about. Skull Bones 322 was connected with Prescott Bush, however Skull and Cross Bones 222 in Kings Cross both relate to the Russell Family Trust which held the alleged drug network and in 1948 the alleged drug network changed ownership to the King of Jacob alleged Rothschild connection and B for Bush in the J&B Trust I expose through my novels. I write novels on fact, yet I have spent days argueing in court they are novels...well I have spirits of the lost souls telling me information through the books now that's a novel. I allege Major General Edwin Walker connected to Bush is the power behind the connections with the master plan I call this the Scorpion Play 66 in my books. The timing of the death, the patterns within the murder of JFK to Tippet, the angle of fire all planned to a set pattern when you open unsolved murders like I do, one after another within my novels all for the co-incidences which fitted. After awhile, I was told the co-incidences will form a pattern, this pattern we need to document by Alex Petrovic who helped me with the evidence to bring about people in prison today. The drug network is the people who gained the most out of the assassination of JFK, as without war these alleged connections of Springfield and Winchester which I link in to this hidden web of power and the belief system for the power of Thor as Winchester house is famous for the building continued night and day till her death. Yet the ship building, the Bell Helicopter, the massive Boeing, all grew with the Vietnam, war and so did the drug network which the drugs are worth more in Australia than in any other country around the world. The connections with Jack Ruby, go to Nixon however they also go to the underworld alleged Maurice Bernard Houghton and Michael J. Hand which then moved into the banking industry of the Nugan-Hand bank to allegedly clean the funds and move the drug money around the world till the alleged murder of Frank Nugan. The connections with how this gang has been formed links to many of the people utilising the name Bishop as a position within this organisation for murder. This Satanic Cult I expose links to the works of Aleister Crowley and the patterns within the murders link to worshipping their god Moloch for the murder, the limousine was the compartment. The moloch has 7 compartments, the 4th compartment is full of flour, we had the limousine for JFK with 7 seats, 6 were full and with flowers, the rose as the symbol of the lost Holy Graal this gang worship for the aa for Australia and America where both heads of countries died JFK and Prime Minister Harold Holt linking to the timing of both to the Banking order for JFK and changing the currency to decimal in Australia the black market was hit hard. The business of drugs work by the companies, the co-incidences of 1948 we have to look at for the alleged police charges pending on the alleged Hell's Angels of the Rebellion Army linking to 7 gangs for the control by the number 77 which is seen within the hat of George H. W. Bush on my pinterest. This gang's web is complex, without opening one after another murders or even linking and understanding how the drug network spirals back like a pyramid the murder of JFK would remain unsolved. The business structure is alive and this is where they allegedly hold property, and the workings within papers where I believe the Police in Australia will be soon finding on the information I have given and the research. What I have noticed talking to many American's on facebook they dont link into the alleged Hell's Angels nor see the Middle Eastern Crime link in which is huge in Australia and relates to the 19 Arabs which were flying planes in the 9/11 attacks. I go through this for the co-incidences within the crimes to fit the system I have discovered and maybe see other links which could help others in the future to see. The Kings Cross Sting is the series I write I just hope the police are investigating as hard as I am with my arm of researchers. Thanks to all who have noted information or answered my weird questions. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
MajicK I was looking for now I thought, I was close as I fed more evidence to the Police and wondered how I could find it and see it without the Police noticing?  'Strawberry' moon tonight. Apparently the first full moon in June on Friday the 13th since 1919 and the first full moon on a Friday since 2000.
I wonder, is this the timing where other people could watch for amazing evidence to be exposed in the future?   The "strawberry moon" named by the Algonquin native American tribe as June was the month to pick berries, they named all there Moons either by animals present within the month or fruits available, and it's the last full moon to land on a friday the 13th till 2049 in august

Friday the 13th email to Police Commissioner, to Government officials and my heart was all for the well being of the earth to be saved.

According to former US Justice Department on Nazi War Crimes prosecutor John Loftus- who is today the director of the Florida Holocaust Museum- “The Bush family fortune came from the Third Reich”- Sarasota Herald-Tribune 11/11/2000.

Along with the Rockefellers (Standard Oil, Chase Manhattan Bank), Mellons (Gulf Oil, Alcoa Aluminum), DuPonts (DuPont Chemicals), General Motors and Henry Ford, banks and shipping companies operated by the Bush family were crucial players in setting up the industrial power behind the Third Reich. These companies poured hundreds of millions of dollars into IG Farben and provided it with technology for tactically-essential synthetic materials-***while withholding the same materials and patents from the US government.***

No comments:

Post a Comment