Monday 24 November 2014

Judyth Baker reports Evidence on Lee Harvey Oswald


Ralph Cinque, who runs the OIC--the Oswald Innocence Campaign--is telling his group that I have no witnesses and no evidence except for 'Reily.' Here is my reply, for all who might be influenced by this fiction: YOU SAY I HAVE NO WITNESSES? Anna Lewis is not a witness? She's on YOUTUBE: see her HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyN37x3OfHs. Mac McCullough, the Charles Thomas family, are not witnesses? Though it was Clay Shaw who met with Lee, according to Vernon Bundy, Andrej' s message is far more accurate than yours, Besides the witnesses, ask yourself who gave the leads that allowed researchers to learn that Lee worked with Customs (I did). When I stated AShaw and Ochsner worked together in 1999, nobody believed me--it is now common knowledge. Ask why I would defend an accused assassin rather than use my witnesses as proof, and then say Lee killed Kennedy...instead I defend him. As for what Lee Oswald told marina, we have ONLY her word for that. The same woman who told the WC that Lee was going to shoot Nixon--even the WC knew that was a lie. The same woman who last year said if she spoke out, she was afraid the Secret service would kill her. The same woman who found lee's wedding ring sitting on the dresser the next morning. The lie that he then decided to kill JFK based on his anger at her refusal to live with him is obvious when you realize that the WC also claimed lee had created a sack to carry the rifle into the TSBD--which was at least no later than the day before. Even Ruth Paine saw nothing but a harmony between the two that night. What do you say about the FBI searching the lockers in Laredo? Lee left his clothes there because he had been told he would be able to return to Mexico by Christmas. What about the two reports that Lee oswald was obtaining information about quickie divorces along the border towns there? What about Lee placing "Catholic" on his Mexican Tourist Visa application, when Castro was executing nuns and priests? he had been raised Lutheran. How did I know all about Charles Thimas, who got Lee's passport in 24 hours--who I was able to describe to his family in total detail, including his working at the border and Crystal Beach--after which the relatives showed me a photo taken of Thomas just when I said he was there? How about the fact that in the book Marina and lee, it says Lee wept when he said goodbye to Marina on his way to Mexico City, because he and she knew they would never see each other again? Lee told her he was going to go to Cuba. And stay there, when actually, we were going to marry there. How did I know about the gray book of Pushkin's poems in Russian that Lee read to me, that even Mary Ferrel insisted meant I had to have known Lee Oswald, since she and her husband Buck had visited Ruth Paine, who had brought forth that book--one the police missed--that once belonged to lee? I told her all about that book in the presence of two witnesses who are still alive, and she was astonished. Why would i have saved all the original check stubs--how is it that researchers entered the apartment on 1032 and verified that its interior was almost exactly the same as in 1963, even to the overhead lights still in the same place? Who else can explain the discrepancies in his Retail Credit background report? Who can explain what happened in Clinton--and, by the way, Mary Morgan recently confirmed that I had to have been the woman in the car when Lee drive me out there. How did I know about the abort team when it had never been published before, so that Jim Marrs knew I had known Lee oswald? Why did Gerry hemming, after I told him personal things about his life that Lee told me, that NOBODY KNEW, send Nigel Turner to film me for The Men Who Killed Kennedy? Why do I fight for Lee's exoneration ? How is it that Edward T. Haslam discovered who i was, all the special training I had, and since then, has constantly come up with new evidence supporting my involvement with Lee, Dr. Sherman and David Ferrie? For example, the date that Lee and i drove up to Jackson, that same day was the 'end' of the project --we would have to wait for the prisoner to die....Lee stopped all demonstrations.... I returned to Florida... Mary Sherman flew the same day to London and her apartment was stripped of all evidence that same night through a 'burglary' that took mainly medical equipment. Nopody even knew Lee worked for Standard Coffee --it slipped past them--until I produced the check stub showing we were hired there together the same day, were there a week, and then transferred together to Reily. The Green Glass is a treasure in our family and ever since 1980, dozens of people in Houstion knew that Lee had been my friend, that we had worked together and rode the streetcars and buses together. You will not find a better explanation of WHY Clay Shaw and David ferrie could NOT leave those staring eyes of all those Clinton witnesses--because they were tied down waiting for a payphone call, to join the convoy. Lee did not have proper ID to get registered--nor was Shaw or a Cadillac needed to get Lee to Clinton. And people working for mental hospitals are not crazy, so the idea he was to work there to frame him as 'crazy' is quite silly. Lee pretended to want a job there as an excuse to be able to return, when he had to drive me there only 72 hours later, this time in an old car. There is much more that now connects the dots. Because i was there. God bless those who are humble enough to change their minds when confronted with the truth. I have lost my career, my health, a lot of my eyesight over this, and some of my children will not speak to me over this. Do you think that has been easy to live with, to speak out, with such consequences? It takes a long time for me to write this without caps, hard to see, please forgive any typos. It's easy to attack me because I defend Lee. But love overcomes all things. Thank you for this opportunity to respond. JVB.
Judyth Baker She died recently.... she allowed this video of her to be spread far and wide... even though she lost her job for a year and a half and was also threatened that her 20 year old son who had half his brain removed due to cancer (and was therefore extremely handicapped) would be taken from her;;...she told Martin Shackelford WHO made the threats and pushed her to recant--but she refused to cave in....this same person who threatened Anna attacks me all the time to this very day...THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I DID FIND WITNESSES, THANK GOD, STILL ALIVE AND ABLE TO BE RECORDED FOR HISTORY.
Video interview with Anna Lewis Anna Lewis knew Lee Harvey Oswald and Judyth Baker in New Orleans. http://jfkmurdersolved.com/buy.htm This is the previously ...







Judyth Baker She died recently.... she allowed this video of her to be spread far and wide... even though she lost her job for a year and a half and was also threatened that her 20 year old son who had half his brain removed due to cancer (and was therefore extremely handicapped) would be taken from her;;...she told Martin Shackelford WHO made the threats and pushed her to recant--but she refused to cave in....this same person who threatened Anna attacks me all the time to this very day...THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I DID FIND WITNESSES, THANK GOD, STILL ALIVE AND ABLE TO BE RECORDED FOR HISTORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment