Tuesday 21 April 2015

Andrea Skolnik I allege doesn't have an open mind for JFK research

  • Unlike · Comment · 
    • You like this.
    • Andrea Skolnik And right under this link to Judyth's very important announcement because as you all know it's ALL about Judyth you will see in the comments section the usual band of misfits including,,,, Roger Stone Mac Wallace and Loy Factor are the men on the Sixth floor. LHO is eating lunch when JFK is shot. Mac Wallace is LBJ's hitman. LHO is, as he says, a patsy.
      22 hrs · Like · 4
      5 hrs · Unlike · 2
    • Jennifer Stone I have some unsolved murder investigations going on like many that research JFK. However in the past weeks has escalated to contacting Interpol on an Outlaw gang I have found in Australia but links to allegedly the co-incidence of Maurice Bernard Houg...See More
      1 hr · Like · 1
    • Andrea Skolnik Yes , Jennifer of course you do , There is no connection between You, Roger Stone and Judyth at all .You just maintain an independent. transparent blog and your profile is real . Any connections to the websites of Roger Stone that he has maintained and promoted via fake profiles on Facebook is purely coincidental I am sure .
      11 mins · Edited · Unlike · 1
    • Jennifer Stone Sorry I was just acknowledging why I keep things. I have found that it is hard to show to the police at times, they need other information other than my own. My books to a level are a novel and were declared a novel in 2013 as I wrote about Juanita N...See More
    • Andrea Skolnik Of course you "like" my comment and are not just tagging it to keep track of it , Are you . 'Liking ' a post is supposed to denote that you agree...Or are you not aware of all the comments Judyth has left all over the web that say just that . Are you u...See More
    • Andrea Skolnik Are you also not aware of the similarity between your writing style and that of a well known trolling profile on the web then? Patricia Anderson . Never heard of her??
    • Andrea Skolnik Maybe you are also not aware of the deeper web ....
    • Jennifer Stone I don't know Patricia Anderson.
      8 mins · Like
    • Jennifer Stone I like something when I have read it and agree.
      7 mins · Like
    • Jennifer Stone I started studying JFK in 2011 I connected and then 2012,-3-4. Still working on it as I link to the alleged underworld fed allegedly by Dawood Ibrahim the 3rd most wanted man in the world and what I expose is the heart of the network he controls.
      6 mins · Like
    • Jennifer Stone I sent to you my book, I believe I am the first Occult study of this work to the degree I have done in NSW and Australia.
      6 mins · Like
    • Jennifer Stone I have asked the Police to search for an Heiress, Juanita Nielsen to help me as the threats to murder me were very real from 2011. I write about this, the Police strike force is in kings Cross now and I hope they do it. On Friday I was told they are in Kings Cross Police where this compartment is 80 metres away from the police station. I hope that JFK evidence is there also.
      2 mins · Like
    • Andrea Skolnik Conversation started today
      Jennifer Stone
      6:05am

      Jennifer Stone

      I am still pushing for the Police search warrant where I do believe this gang has treasures to them to make them to be known as the most dangerous gang in the world. Sorry about my english someone in time will fix it but as yet this is where I have stopped and the police are still investigating as I was told last Friday night.

      RIchard McHugh has been studying my work and research, he believes I have picked up items that could be significant evidence.

      I have followed in parts what you have been writing as you read I have found the cancer research from Judyth has helped Graeme who is the father of my children who has aggressive cancer.
      download
      Where the Bones Remain 9122014.pdf
      Andrea Skolnik
      6:12am
      Andrea Skolnik

      How are you able to push right through my inbox security and not go to my other box I wonder???
      1 min · Like
    • Andrea Skolnik I do not wish for you to send to me your book .
      1 min · Like
    • Andrea Skolnik Jennifer Stone
      Chat Conversation Start
      8 minutes ago

      I am still pushing for the Police search warrant where I do believe this gang has treasures to them to make them to be known as the most dangerous gang in the world. Sorry about my english someone in time will fix it but as yet this is where I have stopped and the police are still investigating as I was told last Friday night.

      RIchard McHugh has been studying my work and research, he believes I have picked up items that could be significant evidence.

      I have followed in parts what you have been writing as you read I have found the cancer research from Judyth has helped Graeme who is the father of my children who has aggressive cancer.
      Where the Bones Remain 9122014.pdf
      How are you able to push right through my inbox security and not go to my other box I wonder???
      I use the spirits to help me.
      Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment