Sunday 19 April 2015

Judge A Garling understood where the subfloor compartment is within the brothel known as Sparkling Chandeliers

  1. Jennifer Weatherstone linked Juanita Nielsen to brothel ...

    article.wn.com/.../Jennifer_Weatherstone_linked_Juanita_Nielsen_to_bro...
    Dec 16, 2013 - "She consistently made reference to Juanita Nielsen and other celebrities and what she believed was contained, so I understand, in a room in ...
  2. This shows the Acting Judge A Garling understood where the police needed to search the building in 2013 and thru this action he I alleged helped the drug network to move more drugs by denying the Police search warrant for Juanita Nielsen.
  3. This will go down as some terrible gang and the links I have pushed to gain this police search warrant have turned blind eyes to finding Juanita Nielsen where this should have been searched I allege by the Police in 2012 when I had so much terror in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment